Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Project 3 C4T #2




COMMENT FOR TEACHER #2
The second blog I visited for my C4T was Mr.Robinson who is a Physical Education Teacher. In his most recent post I watched a video on how to video tag. Very neat demostration. I felt that using this method with a PE class would be very beneficial in ways that students and visually understand methods of exersise,streching, weight lifting, running techniques etc. that can sometimes be hard to explain to your students through verbalization. I also commented to him that in using this method it would be fun for the kids to be able to record themselves and go back and look at how they can do better! I enjoyed this blog very much so! He seems to have a good grasp on innovations of technology into the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment