Monday, March 14, 2011

Project #3 C4T #3

For my 3rd teacher I was assigned Mrs. Lisa Thurmann. I read her most recent blog post about the purpose of education and her thoughts became music to my ears. She i would consider to be a warm demander (teaching for the students success and doing everything to see that happen but still demanding they do their best). Which I feel the education dept. is lacking these days so to see that Mrs. Thurmann does this with her students was joy! I enjoyed her view on the aspects of education and actualizing that there is a purpose for us educators and that is to better suit our children for the future to find success! She is a remarkable teacher and has a great way of saying how she feels, and I couldnt help but notice her blog has much attention constantly!!
children cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment